25 May 2018
2. Who We Are
Here are the details that the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as General Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR) says we have to give you as a 'data controller':
· Our site address is businessgarden.eu
· Our company name is VASTINT POLAND Sp. z o.o.
· Our registered address is Żwirki i Wigury 18a, 02-092 Warszawa
· In matters regarding the security of your personal data, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number: +48 22 820 91 51.
3. What we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time
· A record of any correspondence between us
· Details of transactions you carry out through our site
· Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use
· Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
a) you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
d) processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
e) processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party such as our credit card payment processing, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
All Cookies used by and on our website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
A few of the cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the site and will last for longer.
All cookies used on our site are set by us.
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the site.
Our cookies will be used for:
Essential session management
Performance and measurement
5. How we use what we collect
We may use information about you to:
· Present site content effectively to you.
· Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you.
· Carry out our contracts with you.
· Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to.
· Tell you our charges.
· Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you. We will also let other people do this, and we (or they) may contact you.
If you are a new customer, you will only be contacted if you agree to it.
In addition, if you don’t want us to use your personal data for any of the other reasons set out in this section in 5, you can let us know at any time by contacting us at email@example.com and we will delete your data from our systems. However, you acknowledge this will limit our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
In some cases, the collection of personal data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and we will be limited in the products and services we can provide you if you don’t provide your personal data in these cases.
6. Where we store your data
Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your personal data. Your personal data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
7. Disclosing your information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
· If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer.
· We can disclose it to other businesses in our group.
· We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people's property, safety or rights.
· We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
We may contract with third parties to supply services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. These are the third parties that have access to your information: IT systems and IT service providers, entities providing us with advisory, consulting, audit, training, organizational, legal, tax and accounting services, entities from the INTEROGO capital group.
Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under GDPR and the law.
8. Your rights
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by ticking the relevant boxes on our forms, or by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
· Request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
· Request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
· Be informed of what data processing is taking place;
· Restrict processing;
· To object to processing of your personal data; and
· Complain to a supervisory authority.
You also have rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling as set out in section 11 below.
9. Links to other sites
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site. We have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
11. Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
11.1 In the event that we use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on you, you have the right to challenge to such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from us.
11.2 The right described in section 11.1 does not apply in the following circumstances:
• The decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the you and us;
• The decision is authorised by law; or
• You have given you explicit consent.
12. Dispute Resolution
We have great news for all those among you who didn’t have a chance to attend last year, and find out more about their strengths and talents: Talents POINT workshops are coming back to Business Garden
During the days 22 – 26.10. we are collecting all kinds of electronic waste at Business Garden! You got an old laptop, printer, small electric kitchen utensils at home? Here is your chance to ge
We've got a great opportunity for you to spend this Saturday with your kids! For the 2nd time this year, on 20 October (this Saturday) starting 14:00 we are offering an art workshop for kids between 7